Friday, June 12, 2020 / by Amy McLeod
Join us for drive-in style movies in The Oregon Garden parking lot, Thursday & Friday evenings!
- Must pre-purchase tickets
- Gates open at 7pm
- Movie begins at dusk
- Sound delivered by FM radio
- Adults – $6
- Kids (5-17) – $4
- 4 & under – FREE
- Garden Members – $4
Must purchase tickets online, in advance. We have to adhere to a 100-vehicle capacity.
Purchase tickets HERE
- Please maintain a 6′ distance between others.
- Concessions must be ordered online and will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Other than necessary restroom visits, please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- If you choose to sit in the bed of a truck, you must wear a mask.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Please turn off all lights.
- No smoking on The Oregon Garden property.
These guidelines were developed by the health department, county and city. We appreciate you following them while onsite.
- Snack Combo: Medium Popcorn, bottled Soda, Red Rope Licorice – $9
- Meal Combo: Hot Dog, Bottled Soda, Candy – $9
- Hot Dog – $4
- Medium Popcorn – $4
- Candy – $2
- Red Rope Licorice – $2
- Bottled Soda – $3
Friday, June 12 we will be showing Goonies! Additional dates/movies to be announced soon!
Photo Credit: oregongarden.org