Friday, August 21, 2020 / by Amy McLeod
Sunday, August 23, 2020 – 7:00 AM
Our famed Biking Oregon Wine Country weekly cycling events have returned for today's social distancing times. Join our adventure-loving staff and hit the scenic Willamette Valley roads each Sunday in August. These fully supported rides finish in The Gardens at Eola Hills Wine Cellars for a private and pre-packed catered BBQ, complete with live music and, of course, wine.
- 45 mile and 70 mile course options, varying in difficulty.
- Each ride is capped at 100 riders.
- Tours start at $89/per person.
- Carbo-load breakfast with fruit, granola bars and local craft coffee purveyors.
- Check-in begins at 7am in 10 minute slots to accommodate social distancing measures. Face masks are required.
- Departs from Eola Hills Wine Cellars at 7:30am, leaving in small groups.
- Regular rest-stops are stocked with biker-friendly snacks
- Includes wine tasting at our participating lunch spot and complimentary tasting coupons from other local winery partners *can be redeemed on a different date.
- Light gourmet lunch from Little Lois Cafe with additional water is provided at our winery partner location.
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation.
- Gourmet BBQ Boxes from Willaby's Catering, live music and wine upon return to Eola HIlls Wine Cellars (1-3pm)
- Limited tickets for friends of riders who are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-Only Reservation opeion. Email email@example.com for availability.
- View our FAQs and safety measures & social distancing guidelines.
Photo Credit: travelsalem.com